BAIL BONDS IN BOISE, IDAHO YOU CAN AFFORD
BOISE, IDAHO OFFICE
5811 Franklin RD. #B, Boise, Idaho 83709
Bail Bondsman In Boise 24/7
Time to go home. you just got a reliable bail bond in Boise from one of the most trusted bail bondsman company’s in Idaho. Lipstick Bail Bonds brings 20+years of experience to Boise with local experienced bondsman who are ready to help you 24 hours a day.
Our team is trained to be quick and knowledgeable in order to help you get a bail bond in any predicament you may have run into with the ADA County Sheriff’s Dept..
- Don’t stress about the money to get a bail bond. We work with each of our potential clients with an easy payment plan to get you out of the ADA County Jail and back home today.
- Don’t know what a bail bond is? No Worries, We take time to walk you through the process of getting a bail bond from the moment we start talking until your appearance in court
- Our experienced bail bondsman are trained to help get you home regardless of the charges you are being held.
LIPSTICK BAIL BONDS BOISE, IDAHO PERFECT FOR YOU
Getting a bail bond in Boise ID. may seem like a stressful situation at first. We understand that this may be the first time you are working with a bail bondsman. You just received a call and have a friend or loved one that has been arrested by the ADA County Sheriff. Let us assure you; Lipstick Bail Bonds can help. Our team has experience in all types of crime. We can help with alcohol, drug possession, firearms arrest
Don’t be intimidated by the system or let a family member sit in jail. We can quickly gain their freedom and get all of your lives back to normal. We will walk you through the process to obtain a bail bond for release from the ADA County Sheriffs Dept. and make sure you understand the process. Our bail bondsman work hard for your freedom and make sure to keep you on point after you are bailed out to prevent further problems with the sheriff or the court system.
THE MOST RELIABLE BAIL BONDSMAN OF BOISE, ID
lNo need to stay in the Ada County Jail. Our bail bondsman in Billings are reliable and get the job done. You will be home with your family with the ability to contact a lawyer and start working on your defense. Our bail bondsman are nearby to help you today.
- Our Bail Bondsman are approved and licensed by the state of ID.
- Reputable- You can trust our team of experienced Bondsman to help you today..
- Easy to pay bail bonds service with payment plans when needed.
- Expertise- We have experience with all crimes and law enforcement departments
- We deliver- Our team is fast, readily available 24/7, experienced and easy to work with.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Here are some basic things to understand about getting a bail bond. Getting a bail bond is your right. It does not require an attorney. A bail bond gets you out of jail right away so you can get back to work, your family, and get started on your legal defense. Once you are out of jail, you will be required to return to court on the date for your hearing. To get a bail bond you can pay the entire amount set by the court which is typically more than most people can afford, or you can call a bail bondsman for a small fraction of that amount which may range from 8-10% of the total due. The bail bondsman will post the full amount for you, and the judge will set a court date to hear your case. If you do not show up for court, the entirety of your bail is due, and a warrant will be put out for your arrest. We will do everything in our power to assure this does not happen to you. We want your case resolved in your favor and future problems to be nonexistent!
If you need help locating someone that has been arrested in Ada County visit the Ada County Sheriffs Dept. Site. Follow this link Ada County Sheriff. put the first and or the last name of the arrested party. This is where you can find their case number, charges, and bail amount. This will help with getting a bail bond and helping you get them home.
AdaCounty Jail is located at
Ada County Jail
7210 Barrister Drive
Boise, ID. 83704
You can schedule to connect with an inmate HERE